Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Digg

I did find some interesting articles on Digg, and it was nice to be able just to scroll through the headlines and see what jumped out at me. I'm all caught up on airport security, sugar vs. artifical sweetners and men's sweat! I enjoyed this site and might visit it on occasion to see what interesting news is out there - I like the variety it provides. I'm fairly certain, however, that I would never post any news here. I'm just not a post-er and never will be... maybe I'm too lazy or lack confidence in my judgment about what people would find interesting or just don't care enough about my fellow Diggers to take the time.

It would be cool if there were a Books tab where people could post book reviews or suggestions and any other literary news. I'm not really sure how libraries would use Digg, but I am glad to know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment