Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Twitter

I'm sorry, but this site is so annoying! Of course, I've heard of tweeting, etc., but I've purposely avoided it, and now I know why. Maybe I'm rude, but I just don't care what all these people are doing or thinking - even people I know. It's all so impersonal and presumptious to me. I did look into some library stuff - several libraries posted their holiday hours on there, which might be helpful, I guess, but I think a website is fine for that information. I can't really see any reason for librarians to be tweeting... maybe teen librarians who need to appear cooler than the rest of us, but I just find it all irritating. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. "maybe teen librarians who need to appear cooler than the rest of us" -- Hilarious, yet true. :)

    ReplyDelete