Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Picture Sharing

Okay - this one could be addicting, but I don't think I'd ever post any photos of my own on there. I went to flickr and first looked up some fabulous cupcakes and some sewing projects that I'd like to do. I got some really good ideas, and it would be a great place to go for that sort of thing - I don't always know what I want to do, but I'm good at copying things I see. I can definitely see myself using it for crafty project ideas in the future. I did check out some library photos, too, and I saw some good ones, mostly of programs (I don't think people are really interested in seeing shelves of books...). I think it's a good way to show what the library does and might peak some interest that way. A couple of good photos is plenty, though - some libraries posted way too many of basically the same thing.

3 comments:

  1. Did you try uploading a picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No - I'll try that next - just to say I know how!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your amazing insightful information entails much to me and especially to my peers. Thanks a ton; from all of us. clubxxxvideo

    ReplyDelete