Sunday, May 2, 2010

Music Streaming & Sharing

Ok - I must admit that this was exciting!! This in one Thing that I will defintely be using in my everyday life. I went on Pandora and made several play lists this morning, and I have to say that the Michael Buble list made me very happy - I loved every song it picked! - Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Nora Jones, Harry Connick Jr.... It was pretty amazing that it came up with so many songs that I liked - I was singing and smiling all morning! I think I could easily become obsessed with making playlists because I don't have that many CDs now - I might get carried away making "theme" lists - Housecleaning music, Homework music, Romantic dinner music, Indian music, Italian music, Showtunes, etc. The possibilities are endless!

The next list I made I did with a song title, but it didn't start with that song, and when I tried skipping until I found it, it gave me as message saying that only a certain number of skips are allowed per hour, which was a bit annoying. I'm not sure that sites like this will necessarily discourage patrons from checking out CDs from libraries, but they might be less likely to buy them- I know I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment