Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Reflections

Yay!! I am all done with the 23 Things. I must say it's a relief, and I am still keeping my fingers crossed for that nook. (We got a very cute new cover this week at B&N that I want for it!)

I did learn quite a bit from exploring the different Things, and I can definely see how social networking can be used in libraries; however, I will probably never be a big fan or really be able to get into it - I guess I'm just too old fashioned, and most social networking seems so impersonal to me.

There are a few of the Things that I will definitely use, such as Pandora and Hulu. I don't watch much tv, but it's nice to just be able to watch an episode of something whenever you want to. I do like to listen to music while I'm at home, so Pandora will be fun to play around with.

No comments:

Post a Comment